Fitness Kinekions is a Health and Wellness coaching company founded on the three principles of Eating, Thinking, and Moving. My coaching involves the whole person concept incorporating these principles that provide the ability to establish sustainable lifestyle changes. My vision is to help you create small daily behavior changes that become a permanent part of your lifestyle enabling you to live well and age well.
I’m Kim Meyers, founder and owner of Fitness Kinektions. I’ve taught group fitness since 1990 (28 years!) and conducted personal and organizational fitness programs since 2004. I’ve seen many fitness crazes and diets come and go and know that being consistent with your behaviors, becoming more educated on how the body works, and being aware of the quality of food you are eating will lead you to better health. Focusing on modifying behaviors results is permanent weight loss and increase in health.
Real People. Real Results.
As a client, I want YOU to feel comfortable and trust that I have your best interest in mind. Finding a Wellness Coach who makes you feel comfortable enough to expose your biggest flaws can be challenging. But I am a Wellness Coach for one reason — I am there to guide you to your personal fitness goals, and to do so, I need to fit with your personality.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) – Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – 2009
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) – Group Fitness Instructor -1990
- American Heart Association – CPR/AED Heartsaver
- John Maxwell Certified Leadership Coach
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (CED) NASM
- BA Human Resource Management – Park University
- Associates in Kinesiology – San Antonio College
- Youth Fitness (ISSA)
- Senior Fitness (ISSA)
- Exercise Therapy (ISSA)
- Nutrition (ISSA)
- Cancer Exercise Institute, Cancer Exercise Specialist (CES)
- Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED
- IDEA Fit
Finding a Wellness Coach who makes you feel comfortable enough to expose your biggest flaws can be challenging. But we’re called Wellness "Coaches" for a reason -- I am here to guide you to your personal lifestyle goals, and to do so, we need to find what fits you. Let's connect and get your journey started today!
We meet you where you are at and guide you where you want to go!