Fitness Kinekions is a Health and Wellness coaching company founded on the three principles of Eating, Thinking, and Moving. Our coaching approach involves the whole person concept incorporating these principles that provide the ability to establish sustainable lifestyle changes. Our vision is to help you create small daily behavior changes that become a permanent part of your lifestyle enabling you to live well and age well.
I’m Kim Meyers, founder and owner of Fitness Kinektions. I’ve taught group fitness since 1990 and conducted personal and organizational fitness programs since 2004. I’ve seen many fitness crazes and diets come and go and know that being consistent with your behaviors, becoming more educated on how the body works, and being aware of the quality of food you are eating will lead you to better health. Focusing on modifying behaviors results is permanent weight loss, an increase in health or both.
“My founding belief is that: We don’t have a health-care crisis in the United States, we have a self-care crisis. If we took better care of ourselves physically, mentally, and nutritionally we would not have the health problems we have today. We are dying of chronic illnesses that are primarily caused by our daily habits and a very poor food source.”
Real People. Real Results.
As a client, I want YOU to feel comfortable and trust that I have your best interest in mind. Finding a personal trainer who makes you feel comfortable enough to expose your biggest flaws can be challenging. But we’re called “personal” trainers for a reason — we are there to guide you to your personal fitness goals, and to do so, we need to fit with your personality.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) – Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) – Group Fitness Instructor
- Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED
- Cancer Exercise Institute, Cancer Exercise Specialist (CES)
- American Heart Association – CPR/AED Heartsaver
- John Maxwell Certified Leadership Coach
- Professional Office Manager
- BA Human Resource Management
- Associates in Kinesiology
- Youth Fitness (ISSA)
- Senior Fitness (ISSA)
- Exercise Therapy (ISSA)
- Nutrition (ISSA)
- IDEA Health & Fitness Associsation